Updated: Sep 7
We have been overwhelmed by our customers returning to us as restrictions ease. We appreciate your support more than you know. We also want you to feel safe when you come in to get your coffee or some delicious lunch. Maybe you’re having a work meeting with a client or catching up with a family member. No matter the reason, you need to know your safety is put first and we want you to know we will ensure the safety of our valued customers.
Since the lockdown we have had risk assessments and changed the store layout. Alongside some staff training all these are the basis of looking after our customers. We have removed furniture and created more space so there is adequate spacing between tables, so even if we have a lot of customers you are all seated and able to practice social distancing.
We have also adopted a one way system so there is only one entrance and one exit and a separated queuing system. This enforces that people won’t accidentally bump into each other or start clustering together in the cafe.
Cleanliness is top priority for everyone right now especially businesses where people come and go. We are cleaning regularly throughout the day, have hand sanitisers in the store throughout as well as have information at the till about registering for the track and trace service.
One of our happy customers James says “They are managing social distancing really well and the staff are always friendly and welcoming”.
To stop coronavirus (COVID-19) spreading:
- Try to stay at least 2 metres (3 steps) away from anyone you do not live with or anyone not in your support bubble
- Wash your hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds
- Use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
- Wash your hands as soon as you get home
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
- Put used tissues in the bin immediately and wash your hands afterwards
- Wear something that covers your nose and mouth when it’s hard to stay away from people, such as in shops or on public transport
- Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean